Hello, in order to enter our forums you will have to Log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, in order to enter our forums you will have to Log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO-Gaming Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some small suggestions.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some small suggestions. Empty Some small suggestions. Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Vendetta

Vendetta
NetMarble User
NetMarble User

Hello everyone.

The suggestions i have in minde are:

1. Happy Hour event:a minimum of +50x experience,meaning 250 for a hour
2. BC and DS invitations to be added in shop and the experience in DS and BC to be rised by a minimum of +50x, this wil give other choises for those that can't find a reasonable spot.

2Some small suggestions. Empty Re: Some small suggestions. Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:54 pm

AGGRESSOR

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

me to have one .. In some other servers when you finish BC and you get the weapon doesnt mater in party whit 5 players or no when you give it to the angel you get some event items like Heart Drop in server now .. when you get this items you can sell it in any shop for credits whos you can use in webshop to buy some items .. soo when we finish BC we will get items sell them in shop and get ouer price (credist for webshop) maybe you will think for this .. if there is any good price for BC .. we will use BC at every opened ... so maybe we can collect more players whit this way .. [PandoraMu use this way whit Symbol Of pandora "items like star" i was playing there when server just started and players come fast : ) ]] Think about it : ) maybe one items will be goof if the item give to us 6 or 7 credits in webshop when we cant vote and get price for it ..

3Some small suggestions. Empty Re: Some small suggestions. Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 pm

rukalius

NetMarble Advanced User
NetMarble Advanced User

well bc revard rl need to be changed. chaos for a win is not rl a helpfull thing, cuz we have autobot pick. i like aggressor idea. but if that is to much to ask then maybe bundle of jewels? or someting like that would be great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum