Hello, in order to enter our forums you will have to Log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, in order to enter our forums you will have to Log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO-Gaming Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

More spots?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More spots? Empty More spots? Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:42 am

DIPPY16

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

I'd be grateful if you could add some more "better" spots at arena or on some other maps like kanturu 3 or kalima. There is not enough place for better players to exp I think.

2More spots? Empty Re: More spots? Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:22 am

rukalius

NetMarble Advanced User
NetMarble Advanced User

well or change spots that noone uses. or add party system Smile. more ppl on party more xp you get. then people can be in partys Smile.

3More spots? Empty Re: More spots? Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 am

DIPPY16

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

rukalius wrote:well or change spots that noone uses. or add party system Smile. more ppl on party more xp you get. then people can be in partys Smile.

Well party system is not necessarily the best idea. It's enough to use exp seal and when you're in pt you will gain lots of exp. The thing is that spots like e.g monsters from Aida, or from CC are useless because those monsters are either too weak for high rr players and too strong for 0 rr. A small change in spots may make the situation "easier".

4More spots? Empty Re: More spots? Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:05 pm

rukalius

NetMarble Advanced User
NetMarble Advanced User

i am not talking about xp man. i am talking about new players. some high rr players here dont give pt to them cuz they dont care. party system ( it can be 10more xp or what ever) would give new players a chance to get resets in here. and dont leave server after they see few players ignoring them.

5More spots? Empty Re: More spots? Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:29 am

KaS1uS

KaS1uS
Founder
Founder

there are enough spots,there are vote reward for a little help and exp in pt it's not bad,now all the players give party but there are someone who helps a lot,I don't think that spot's are a problem for now and don't forget this server it's not made to be easy !

http://www.netmarble.ro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]