Hello, in order to enter our forums you will have to Log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, in order to enter our forums you will have to Log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO-Gaming Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIPE - Is it really necessary?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty WIPE - Is it really necessary? Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:08 am

DIPPY16

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

I guess it means that we are going to loose everything we have, while donators not that's the 1st thing. The 2nd is that I spend much of the time to get what I have and you just wipe without even asking players about nothing. And I guess we have to wait now. Does the version keeps?

2WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:09 am

KaS1uS

KaS1uS
Founder
Founder

yep same version

http://www.netmarble.ro

3WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 am

DIPPY16

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

So my small suggestion is = delete devil square tickets and invisibility cloaks from crackers/hearts drop. They are useless since Blessed Invisibility Cloak/Devil Square Ticket is available in cash shop.

4WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 am

Fraiy

Fraiy
CEO & Founder
CEO & Founder

Ofcourse .... there will be a bonus reward to each player.
Donators get their payments back.
That helped us manage to pay the server's bills , so i think we owe them ...

http://forum.netmarble.ro

5WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:34 am

Shrunken

Shrunken
NetMarble User
NetMarble User

make it 500xp hehe just suggesting

6WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:23 am

DIPPY16

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

I don't think that giving higher exp will change anything. The exp was good. It was pretty hard to get some nice set and it took some times to reach max stats as well. The only thing that annoyed me were beggars. I'd rather you made additional point in server rules - No begging because I tried my best to get good items and other players only want more and more - for free..

7WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 am

Shrunken

Shrunken
NetMarble User
NetMarble User

then ignore them, problem with that?
anyway, its better to set his server to medium exp, 500xp is fine.

8WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:43 am

DIPPY16

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

There are already at least 2 servers with 500 exp using S3.. So It's going to be hard to encourage people to play...

9WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 am

Shrunken

Shrunken
NetMarble User
NetMarble User

its fine.. let see who's the best..
i'LL advertise this server..
yah we're starting to love this server but the problem is the EXP.
we need to wait more more more moooore time to reset
1hour rental here is 20Pesos in Philippines which is 0.38 in Euro, 4hours = Reset its kinda expensive for us..
we need 1.52 Euro to Reset.
its not that being selfish that he need to increase the server exp rate just for us,
i know some of them Looking for 500xp Server Rate.
not all players have Personal Computer.
and Sorry For My Bad English cuz this is not my Mother Language.

Hoping For this Server to be the Best.
and yah Season 3 is StiLL the Best Season with just 5 Characters.

10WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:26 am

DIPPY16

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

Mother tongue if you use it in this way. Well.. Then sorry for me to being selfish because I don't think about the other people. Well, we'll see what will happen so I think that the best thing to do is a poll in which we can vote for changes but that is up to admin.

11WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 am

KaS1uS

KaS1uS
Founder
Founder

if we will put exp 500, the exp will be so higher with seal from cash shop...with exp 200 + seal it's a good exp and I'll remember you again our server is a low exp srv...that is why we put the cash shop in game to make it easier to you and to give a little help

http://www.netmarble.ro

12WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:26 pm

DIPPY16

NetMarble User
NetMarble User

True. With seal exp you can get rr within 1 hour or even less. But it's not free, need voting ><.

13WIPE - Is it really necessary? Empty Re: WIPE - Is it really necessary? Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Shrunken

Shrunken
NetMarble User
NetMarble User

KaS1uS wrote:if we will put exp 500, the exp will be so higher with seal from cash shop...with exp 200 + seal it's a good exp and I'll remember you again our server is a low exp srv...that is why we put the cash shop in game to make it easier to you and to give a little help

i forgot about the SeaL.
well.. lets make a poll then Like what DIPPY said..
200, 300 or 500.

More Power to this Server
-GodSpeed-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum